WIN A WEEK IN MOROCCO WITH SURF BERBERE!
- First Prize :1st prize Surf Berbere, SURF TRIP IN MOROCCO
7 nights accommodation and breakfast, 5 days surf school with kit hire and lunches, 7 nights dinner
- Second Prize : O’Neill Gooro 3/2 Wetsuit
- Third Prize : £50 Cash
SPONSORED BY THE BRIGHTON WATERSPORTS COMPANY!
Brighton Watersports, are excited to once again be sponsoring the gruelling Pier to Pier paddle race at the Paddle Round the Pier event in Brighton. Surfers and watermen from around the UK will race between the vintage piers in Brighton to be crowned 2012 Pier to Pier champion.
The Paddle Round the Pier festival attracts over 50,000 people over the weekend. Providing plenty to do and see, in and out of the water.
For more info about Brighton Watersports…please visit our website…www.thebrightonwatersports.co.uk
Start time: 12noon Saturday 6th July
- The competition is open to anyone
- Individuals may enter themselves but must raise a min of £25 in private sponsorship (money to be handed in on the day)
- the board must be between 9′& 10′ long and be recognizable as a “longboard”
- The board must be no thicker than 4”
- Standing beach start on the east side of the Palace Pier
- running finish up the beach to the west side of the West pier (approx 2 nautical miles)
- Under the instruction of the race director, competitors must be prepared to wear a wetsuit if weather/sea conditions are poor (min = shorty).
You will be informed of this decision at registration on the day of the race.
- Competitors must register in the Paddle Village (registration marquee) on their race day from 9am until 9.30am
All competitors must pre-register by contacting email@example.com before June 27th .
About Brighton Watersports
A lifestyle watersports shop, owned and run by watermen and women. Kayaking, surf,sup,wake,ski and scuba…Both retail and as a watersports centre, sell all the kit and teach all the sports. We have a watersports club for monthly membership fees. Members can enjoy a great social scene with regular BBQ evenings, full use of all the kit including the South Coasts only 4man Outrigger.
- Discounted use of club RIB for scuba, wake or ski.
- Discounted use of new 35ft luxury yacht for dive trips, surf trips, coastal or cross channel cursing.
- Free use of all our kit (Surf/sup/kayak/wake/ski/scuba)
- Free use of all our facilities, changing rooms, showers and beach lockers.
Come down and say Hi, and you will never say Good Bye..
“Live Life Beyond The Shoreline”